eCampus Academy is an online public school for elementary, middle and high school aged students chartered by the Watertown Unified School District.
Learn More about eCampus Academy:
- 2021-2022 eCampus Course Guidebook (PDF)
- Student Handbook (PDF)
- Graduation Requirements
- Laude System
- eCampus PreEnrollment Information Form to setup a meeting
- eCampus General Info – Student Success
- eCampus – Common Questions
Parents enrolling their children in eCampus Academy should begin by clicking the appropriate links below.
- If you are a new family to Watertown Unified School District, click here.
- If you are a family with children currently attending any school in WUSD, click here.
Refer to these guides for assistance:
- New WUSD Family – Enrollment Guide
- New WUSD Family – Enrollment Guide (Español)
- Current WUSD Family – Enrollment Guide
- Current WUSD Family – Enrollment Guide (Español)
To assist with curriculum selection and eligibility, all families must also complete an eCampus Pre-Enrollment Information Form
Information for open enrolling into the WUSD:
Open enroll in eCampus and WUSD: Wisconsin’s open enrollment program allows students to apply to a public school in another district. Open enrollment in Wisconsin is available to all students enrolled in K through 12th grade. eCampus makes every effort to approve all applications, but some may be denied for reasons that include: lack of space or resources or a history student behavioral issues. The application process is completed one time. Once you have successfully open enrolled to eCampus and WUSD, you will not have to apply every year.
Department of Public Instruction Open Enrollment Links & Information
- Enrolling to eCampus Academy during the standard open enrollment period can be accomplished online through the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction website.
- During the alternative open enrollment period (May 1-January 31), students and parents will follow the Alternative Open Enrollment process.
- eCampus Academy will accommodate part-time enrollments from anywhere in the state. Follow the link to apply for Part-Time Open Enrollment
- FAQs about open enrollment in Wisconsin