Looking for eCampus Academy Pathways Program?
- An innovative 4K-12 virtual public charter school that supports local and statewide enrollments.
- An option for students seeking a full time online educational experience.
- An option for school-at-home.
- An option for students seeking a blended mix of online and face to face learning.
- An opportunity to pursue place-based experiences and Project Based Learning.
- An opportunity for traditional students to adjust their schedule for more electives.
- Available as a means to work at a pace that makes sense for all students. That may mean speeding up the pace or slowing down the pace to meet personal learning needs.
- Open to all students residing in the Watertown Unified School District and those residing outside the district.
Identifying interests and passions of students and developing a personal growth and learning plan to pursue them.
Using digital age tools and relevant learning experiences so students can explore, develop, and create personalized learning that will help them thrive in an ever-changing world. Parents and community members are a key part of student success and we value their partnership.
Interested in moving forward?
Please click here to submit a pre-enrollment information form. eCampus Academy staff will contact families to set up a pre-enrollment meeting and discuss learning goals and a personalized plan for student success. Completing this pre-enrollment step is required for all interested families, regardless of residence or current school.
Open enroll in eCampus and WUSD: Wisconsin’s open enrollment program allows students to apply to a public school in another district. Open enrollment in Wisconsin is available to all students enrolled in 4K through 12th grade. eCampus makes every effort to approve all applications, but some may be denied for reasons that include: lack of space or resources or a history of student behavioral issues. The application process is completed one time. Once you have successfully open enrolled to eCampus and WUSD, you will not have to apply every year.
eCampus Academy is an online public school for elementary, middle and high school aged students chartered by the Watertown Unified School District.
- SchoolsPLP (Grades PK-12)
Curriculum providers include FYI Online Learning, eDynamic, Lincoln Learning, Comprehend, and Accelerate. Students and families are able to choose from over 550 online courses PK through Grade 12. Courses are fully customizable by our teachers to accommodate local content.
- ALEKS (Grades 3-12)
Through adaptive questioning and AI learning, ALEKS accurately assesses a student’s knowledge state and then delivers targeted instruction on the exact topics the student is most ready to learn. (Login)
- WeN Courses (Grades 3-12)
Wisconsin eSchool Network is a consortium of schools in Wisconsin that share resources and provide online learning opportunities for their students. WeN offers Standards Based courses that can be used in a blended or stand alone capacity. Curriculum providers include Odysseyware, Carone, FLVS, eDynamic, and more. (Genius SIS | OW LMS | Buzz LMS)
- Pathways Programs (Grades 9-12) Students can earn college credit while in high school toward several in-demand workforce areas. Students can also accelerate toward a Bachelor’s degree in 3 years.
- SchoolsPLP Login – Our first stop for course plans.
- Direct Link to SchoolsPLP Buzz Interface
This is Aleks, which is our primary math curriculum for Grade 3 through 12 mathematics courses.
Your school email portal for your @mywusd.org email access. All course correspondence is tied to this account.
- Google Drive
Google drive for sharing and storing files for coursework.
- Direct Link to BYU
eCampus 9-12 graders taking online courses through BYU may login directly from this link.